Power in Partnership Breakfast Series
Power in Partnership (PIP) breakfast series bring top notch speakers to the community to discuss relevant business topics. PIP provides high level networking opportunities. Partner agencies share updates with the local business leaders and address issues of concern for the entire region. The Chamber’s breakfast series average over 150 attendees each month during. Breakfast series begin in September and conclude in May. They are held on the third Thursday of each month at Trinity Oaks (728 Klumac Rd.) from 7:30-8:30 a.m. A breakfast buffet is provided.
The cost for attendance is $15/ member and $25/ non-member. Power Cards are available for frequent attendees and can be transferred between employees. Power Cards are $96/ member and $225/ non-member. Click here to sign up for a Power Card.
Business After Hours
Business After Hours (BAH) is one of the Chamber’s premier networking events. Professionals utilize this opportunity to discuss and share ideas in a relaxed, social atmosphere, while learning about other member businesses.
- When? From 5-7 p.m. on the second Monday of each month, this is a float in and out event.
- Where? BAH are sponsored and hosted at Chamber member establishments.
- Cost? This event is free for members and open to non-members for a $20 fee payable at the door.
- What to wear? Dress is business casual
- What to bring? Business cards to exchange with potential customers and to enter the door prize drawing.
- Hor d’oeurves and beverages are provided by the sponsor.