NEW! 2013 “Best Employer in Rowan” Award
This award will recognize a company that measures how happy employees are at their job. Nominations should be made by employees. The Business Council Subcommittee will select the winner.
CRITERIA FOR NOMINATION:
· Must be a member in good standing of the Rowan County Chamber of Commerce for at least two years.
· Should exemplify the highest business standards and ethics.
· Should be innovative, progressive, have workforce growth and possess qualities to which other firms aspire.
· Should provide a positive environment for all employees.
· For-Profit Businesses and Non-Profit Organizations are eligible.
· Employee Reference Letters or Employee Survey Results explaining why the business is a “Great Place to Work.”
· People Management: (Perks, Benefits, Workforce Retention, Average Year of Tenure, Diversity) Retention and average year of tenure includes the total full time workforce. Retention example: 100 employees- January 1, 2012 divided by 110- January 1, 2013= 110%
THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
· Presentation and Recognition at the Chamber’s Annual Meeting (Two free tickets)
· Plaque with company name
· Media and Chamber newsletter exposure
Deadline for nominations is October 1, 2013.