Rowan County Chamber of Commerce
ADVOCATE COMMUNICATE PROSPER
Apply to join this elite group to help businesses “survive and thrive” in Rowan County!
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Member/Employer is in good standing, only two Ambassadors per company
- Enthusiastic and reliable
- Professional and optimistic
- Strong listening and recording skills
- Exercise respect and confidentiality
- Minimum six months of Chamber involvement or attendance at events
- Attend 75% of Ambassador Meetings
- Attend a training session-and quarterly meetings
- Attend ribbon cuttings to welcome new business
- Follow-up with Chamber Staff about any issues within 48 hours
- Follow-up with new businesses
- Invite members and potential members to events
- Meet and greet new members at networking and orientation events
- Recruit new members
- Sign confidentiality agreement at the training session
- Thank businesses for their support of the Chamber
- Two year commitment to serve, must be employed
Please go to Ambassador Job Description for more information
CHAIR Mike Walsh, Trinity Oaks Executive Director, Retirement Services
728 Klumac Rd.
Salisbury, NC 28144
Chamber Involvement: 2013 Leadership Rowan, Business After Hours, Membership Drive, Men in Business, PIP
Community Involvement: Salisbury Kiwanis Club, United Way Volunteer, Church Council, Habitat Volunteer, Little League Coach, Catawba College Volunteer
Career Information: My professional career has centered around serving seniors since 1993.
Personal Information: Married to wife, Melissa with three children Collin, Aidan and Charlotte.