Rowan County Chamber of Commerce
ADVOCATE COMMUNICATE PROSPER
Apply to join this elite group to help businesses “survive and thrive” in Rowan County!
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Member/Employer is in good standing, only two Ambassadors per company
- Enthusiastic and reliable
- Professional and optimistic
- Strong listening and recording skills
- Exercise respect and confidentiality
- Chamber involvement or attendance at events
- Attend 75% of Ambassador Meetings
- Attend a training session-and quarterly meetings
- Attend ribbon cuttings to welcome new business
- Follow-up with Chamber Staff about any issues within 48 hours
- Follow-up with new businesses
- Invite members and potential members to events
- Meet and greet new members at networking and orientation events
- Recruit new members
- Sign confidentiality agreement at the training session
- Thank businesses for their support of the Chamber
- Must be employed
Please go to Ambassador Job Description for more information
CHAIR Mike Walsh, Trinity Oaks Executive Director, Retirement Services
728 Klumac Rd.
Salisbury, NC 28144
Chamber Involvement: 2013 Leadership Rowan, Business After Hours, Membership Drive, Men in Business, PIP
Community Involvement: Salisbury Kiwanis Club, United Way Volunteer, Church Council, Habitat Volunteer, Little League Coach, Catawba College Volunteer
Career Information: My professional career has centered around serving seniors since 1993.
Personal Information: Married to wife, Melissa with three children Collin, Aidan and Charlotte.