Rowan County Chamber of Commerce
2012 Chamber Champion Award
Fifteen years of recognition for the… 'Small Business
of the Year'
Previous winners include Apple House Realty, Snow Benefits Group, Home Instead Senior Care, Beaver Brothers, Inc. and Piedmont Plastic and Oral Surgery Center, Great American Publishing, Greg Edds- State Farm Insurance, Healthcare Management Consultants, Hank Palmer and Associates, Derrick Travel Plaza, Quick Copy Print Shop, Century 21 – Towne and Country, Summersett Funeral Home, Silver Eagle LLC., Wallace Realty and Rowan Bank.
THE WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
Presentation & Recognition at the Chamber November 3 Annual Meeting
Plaque with company name
Company name on a permanent plaque at the Gateway Building
Media and Chamber newsletter exposure
CRITERIA FOR NOMINATION:
· Must be a for-profit business that has fewer than 100 employees.
· Must be a member in good standing of the Rowan County Chamber of Commerce for at least three years.
· Should exemplify the highest business standards and ethics.
· Should be innovative and progressive and possess qualities to which other firms aspire.
· Should work for the betterment of the community through support of and participation in Chamber of Commerce and other civic activities.
· Should have experienced a period of business success, either financial or through growth, during the past year (i.e., sales, net income, etc.)